SWING Search & Talent is a recruiting agency that partners with high-growth technology startups backed by some of the world’s most prominent VC investors (Sequoia, Norwest, Khosla, a16z, etc). Our team is a mix of industry veterans and highly educated rising stars; we work across all tech industries (B2C/B2B) with early-stage clients in Silicon Valley and beyond. Our focus is on senior level individual contributor up to VP-level executive roles across Marketing, Sales, Growth, Product and Customer Success. Located in downtown Oakland, SWING Search & Talent offers high-quality training for new hires as well as a very flexible work schedule.
We are looking for a dynamic Recruiter to join our growing team. If you are someone that is passionate about making a name for yourself and building your own recruiting brand within SWING, we’d love to speak with you!
At SWING, Recruiters are the heart of our business. You will be responsible for setting the overall recruiting strategy and direction for each search alongside CEOs, Founders and their leadership teams, managing the sourcing strategy and guiding the execution, and delivering a successful placement upon close.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a subject matter expert and partner to business leaders, managers, talent partners and other key stakeholders to drive recruiting strategy within the various functions (GTM, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and G&A)
- Create and communicate the recruiting strategy across internal and external teams
- Utilize data to develop and analyze key the health of search to understand and improve recruiting effectiveness
- Partner with internal sourcing teams and partners to develop new ways to attract and find passive talent
- Develop, coach and mentor clients through the entire recruiting process
- Provide a consistent and positive experience for candidates and clients alike
- At least 4 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience
- At least 1 year of stakeholder management experience
- Demonstrated expertise in sourcing, strong networking skills, candidate research, and cold-calling experience
- Strong problem solving by proactively driving results and being solution-oriented
- Ability to manage relationships, provide strong customer service skills and work in a team environment
- Demonstrated confidence when advising/partnering with hiring managers
- Proven organization skills with the ability to prioritize effectively and manage multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
- Experience recruiting for Go-to-Market (Sales, Marketing and G&A), Growth, Product, and Customer Success disciplines preferred
Nice to haves:
- Previous agency recruiting experience
- Passion for technology
- Experience working at a startup