SWING Search & Talent is a recruiting agency that partners with high-growth technology startups backed by some of the world’s most prominent VC investors (Sequoia, Norwest, Khosla, a16z, etc). Our team is a mix of industry veterans and highly educated rising stars; we work across all tech industries (B2C/B2B) with early-stage clients in Silicon Valley and beyond. Our focus is on senior level individual contributor up to VP-level executive roles across Marketing, Sales, Growth, Product and Customer Success.
After more than a decade of solid growth in Silicon Valley, SWING is ready to become the talent partner of choice in every major technical hub in the country. In 2019, we are setting our eyes on New York! Have a once-in-a-career opportunity to build a profitable, people-first business in New York City working with the most promising companies on the market today.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial jane/jack-of-all-trades to be an integral member of the NYC team. You will spend your time being an entrepreneur, SWING brand ambassador, recruiter extraordinaire and advisor to our NYC clients. You love recruiting. You love building. You know the transformational power of finding the right person for the right job. You are a bit restless and want more than what the traditional recruiting trajectory provides. You are a team-first player, who had already grown from an individual contributor to a leader and are now looking for a role that lets your talents shine.
What You’ll Do:
• High-energy and confident. You love a challenge and you love to win.
• Eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
• Ready to take on responsibility and work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
• Strong, persuasive communicator
• Organized! You know where projects stand and can prioritize effectively, managing multiple tasks in an environment with competing demands
• At least 4 years of full life-cycle recruiting experience at an agency.
• Experience recruiting for Go-to-Market (Sales, Marketing and G&A), Growth, Product, and Customer Success disciplines preferred
• At least 2 year of stakeholder management experience
• Track record of an entrepreneurial, over-achieving spirit
Nice to haves: